Aluminum Venetian blinds are made with a strong epoxy coating for added durability.
- The blinds are supplied with all brackets and fixing materials
- Wood look blinds are supplied with matching wooden bottom rails and valances and either wooden wands or tassels
Blind’s are an ideal solution for light control for both office and home
- Venetian Blind widths are 25mm and 50mm
- Blinds comprise aluminium slats covered with a strong epoxy coating
- All pins and rollers are made from stainless steel and brass to prevent rusting (although this cannot always be guaranteed near the coast), all the required items such as the cords, tapes, head and bottom rails are colour matched
- Blinds are issued complete with the appropriate installation brackets, moulded plastic- (25mm) or plated metal- (50mm) hold-down brackets (on request) are also supplied
- Tilting of slats to any desired angle is activated with a clear hard plastic wand through the tilter gear on a 25mm blind or cords on the 50mm blind
- A draw cord is used to pull the blind up and down. Only operate the lift controls once the slats are in an open horizontal position
- The 50mm Venetian blind is becoming increasingly popular and enhances the latest décor trends
- The aluminium wood look blind is an exciting product as an alternative to real wood. The trimmings consist of a real wooden valance, bottom rail, wand and toggle thus give the blind an authentic look at minimal cost
- The 50mm wood look Venetian with standard wood trimmings can be fitted into large windows and doorways with ease as they are far lighter than wood, easy to handle and stack higher
- These blinds have become almost as popular as the real thing with the added advantage of being suitable for damp and wet areas
Please note that Venetian blinds are made for light control. It is possible to see between the slats at certain angles. Extremely long blinds do not close as snugly as the more normal sizes.
Venetian Blind Photo Gallery